Lightweight and super-flexible, so your foot moves naturally in every direction, plus all the features you want in a high-performance running shoe. The rounded heel offers a smooth gait, flex in the toe keeps your stride in alignment, and there's sweet cushioning for miles of open road.
- Upper is lightweight mesh with no-sew overlays.
- Comfort collar wraps heel for an ultra-plush feel.
- BioMoGo DNA LT copolymer foam midsole offers great cushioning and rebound with longer lifespan than convential EVA.
- Rounded heel offer alignment and minimizes stress on your joints.
- Forefoot has a dynamic flex grid.
- Midsole uses Omega grooves for flexibility, while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity.
- Lightweight rubber sole.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Minimalist and natural|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.