Part of the Grandeur collection from Gregory, this cross-over commuting bag for office or school is built with the backcountry-ready materials and suspension you'd expect from Gregory®. Meets your need for brains
- Made of sturdy polyester with nylon base and smooth polyester lining.
- Padded backpanel and contoured shoulder straps for comfort.
- Adjustable sternum strap and removable waistbelt to help support your load.
- Top loading with a reverse U-shaped zippered opening.
- Large front zippered compartment with interior organizer panel.
- Separate zippered compartment holds a 15in. laptop and a tablet.
- Soft lined accessory pocket for smartphone or sunglasses.
- Interior stash pocket with key clip.
- Side stretch pockets for water bottles or umbrella.
- Dual daisy chains and zig-zag compression straps let you lash on extra gear.
- Loop for attaching a blinky bike light.
- Hydration bladder compatible, with hose port.
|Main fabric||420-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.