Salomon Toundra Pro CS Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
So cold it feels like walking on the moon? The insulation in these boots was originally developed for NASA's space program, so it provides both warmth and some astronaut cachet. Ideal for snowshoeing or for walking around in the otherworldly winter silence.
- Waterproof leather and synthetic upper.
- Climashield waterproof-breathable bootie construction.
- Lace-up closure with gusseted tongue allows for flex in the fit.
- Aerotherm synthetic insulation.
- Synthetic fur lining adds warmth and keeps drafts out.
- Rubber toe cap and heel counter offer extra protection.
- EVA midsole provides comfort.
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip rubber outsole with Ice Grip rubber compound for non-slip traction, grip and stability on snow and ice.
- Manufacturer's suggested temperature rating of -40°C for active use.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + synthetic|
|Lining material||Faux fur|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|