Helly Hansen Warm Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A technical baselayer for high intensity activities. The weight is right for shoulder-season hiking, skiing or ice climbing. The fabric wicks sweat without getting clammy when your're pushing it, yet also provides insulation for more mellow outings.
- Made of HH® Warm, a blend of merino wool and polypropylene, with superior insulating and wicking properties.
- Lifa technology against your skin to keep you dry.
- Low-profile elastic waistband works well under layers.
- Flat-lock stitching to cut out chafing.
- Non-itch and allergy neutral.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||Sri Lanka|