Helly Hansen Warm Pants - Men's
A technical baselayer for high intensity activities. The weight is right for shoulder-season hiking, skiing or ice climbing. The fabric wicks sweat without getting clammy when your're pushing it, yet also provides insulation for more mellow outings.
- Made of HH® Warm, a blend of merino wool and polypropylene, with superior insulating and wicking properties.
- Lifa technology against your skin to keep you dry.
- Low-profile elastic waistband works well under layers.
- Flat-lock stitching to cut out chafing.
- Non-itch and allergy neutral.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||Sri Lanka|