OLUKAI Hamakua Shoes - Men's
Inspired by the bold landscape of the Big Island in Hawaii, these boots offer unsurpassed comfort and style. Stride confidently thanks to the good looks of the smooth nubuck leather and suede uppers. You'll also have a sure step on slick terrain with tracking pods on the soles.
- Uppers are heavily waxed, smooth and tumbled nubuck leather with a suede collar accent.
- Microfiber liners keep moisture under control.
- Features a wide ankle opening and roomy toe box.
- Handsomely finished with hand-sewn moc stitching.
- Contoured footbeds are removable and washable. Anatomic shaping is achieved with dual-density polyurethane and a polyurethane-based gel insert that means comfort for your feet and durability for the shoe.
- Outsoles are built from all-weather rubber with full-grain leather foxing and non-marking rubber traction pods for slick and slippery terrain.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Full-grain leather + suede|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.