Rich salted caramel with cashews and a hint of sea salt, the Bonk Breaker Salted Caramel bar is hard to resist... so it might be worth getting a few.
- Ingredients: brown rice syrup, gluten-free oats, cashew butter, brown rice flour, honey, salted caramel toffee pieces (cane sugar, butter, sea salt, soy lecithin, citric acid), crisp rice (rice flour, sugar, salt, calcium carbonate), flaxseeds, natural flavors, sea salt.
- Bonk Breaker was started by two elite level athletes who wanted to make delicious bars that used a low number of recognizable ingredients (12 in this bar), provided the fuel athletes need, and most importantly tasted great.
- 300mg of electrolytes per bar.
- Allergens: contains cashews, milk, peanut, soy.
- Manufactured in a plant that also processes egg, tree nuts.
|Best consumed||Before exercise|
|Serving size||1 bar|
|Calories per serving||260Cal|
Made with gluten-free ingredients, but not necessarily in a guaranteed gluten-free environment.
Does not countain animal products but may contain dairy or egg products.
This product is nut free and is produced in a nut free environment.
This product does not contain animal products or by-products.