The sweet spot. A lightweight jersey with jacket-level warmth. Wind protection in front, with a thermal, breathable back for intense winter training. You won't overheat in this jacket, and it doesn't feel bulky. 3 rear pockets house the essentials – tubes, pumps, snacks and cash.
- Windstopper® X-Lite front and sleeves block the wind and are splash resistant.
- Castelli's fleecy Warmer fabric on the back panel provides insulation and breathability.
- Full-length YKK Vislon zip.
- 3 rear pockets for ride essentials.
- Gripper elastic at the waist keeps the jersey in place.
- Castelli recommends use from 9 to 18°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.