All the things you hope you won’t need to use on a ride, packed into a neat little kit to save the day in case things do go sideways. Repair, tighten, or patch tires or tubes – this tool kit is ideal for casual cyclists that do basic adjustments and repairs on the road or at home. Includes a basic multi-tool, tire boots, a tube patch kit, and tire levers.
- AWS-9 multi-tool folds up. Composite handle is 40% stronger than steel handles.
- Multi-tool includes 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex wrenches, along with Phillips and flat blade screwdrivers.
- TL-1.2 tire lever set includes 2 strong and smooth levers.
- 2 TB-2 tire boots to repair a cut or worn tire sidewall. Size is 76 x 45mm.
- GP-2 pre-glued super patch kit includes a self-adhesive tube patch (no messy glue) and sandpaper.
|Allen (hex) keys||
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|