Keen Oakridge Low WP Shoes - Children to Youths
Let nothing put the brakes on your kid’s boundless energy. These trail shoes pair Keen’s famous comfort with waterproof-breathable protection.
- Waterproof and breathable leather and textile upper for dry comfort.
- Mesh lining keeps the cool and dry.
- Padded collar and tongue with Keen signature bungee lace system.
- Children sizes have adjustable hook and loop closure for easy on, easy off.
- Liner is Cleansport NXT treated for odour control.
- Removable, anatomic dual-density EVA footbeds provide support and comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsoles.
- For children's sizes up to size 13, the closure includes a hook-and-loop strap as well as laces. For youth sizes 1 and up, the closure is laces only.
|Weight||743g (Youth Shoe Size 6)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.