A compact and effective powerhouse for stowing in backpacks, emergency kits or the garage. 4 output modes range from 265 to 8 lumens for the right amount of light for every situation. AA batteries mean you won't have to hunt for obscure replacements.
- 265 lumen Cree XP-E2 LED lasts up to 50,000 hours.
- 4 output modes: turbo (265 lumens), high (95 lumens), mid (35 lumens), low (8 lumens).
- Tailcap switch allows for easy one-handed operation.
- Aluminum material is durable and light.
- Intelligent memory circuit defaults to previously used output level.
- Hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||210m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||75 h|
|Burn time - med||20 h|
|Burn time - high||4 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AA (not included)|