MEC Nahanni Jacket - Men's
MEC Nahanni Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $135.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Check store availability
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Subtle styling combines with an insulated, water-resistant shell, for a jacket to suit the mixed-bag conditions in fall and spring. Sherpa fleece lining feels plush and the quilted insulation is warm enough to take the bite out of the wind. Details like a fitted hood and elastic binding at cuffs and hem let you batten it down when the weather gets extra surly.
- Made of Pertex Quantum ripstop polyester with a DWR finish to shed light precip.
- Lined with cozy warm sherpa fleece in the torso and smooth polyester in the sleeves to glide over layers.
- Diamond quilted synthetic insulation has 50% recycled content.
- Hood, cuffs and hem have elastic edge binding to seal out drafts.
- Zippered hand pockets and a zippered internal pocket hold small essentials.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.