MEC Nahanni Jacket - Men's
Subtle styling combines with an insulated, water-resistant shell, for a jacket to suit the mixed-bag conditions in fall and spring. Sherpa fleece lining feels plush and the quilted insulation is warm enough to take the bite out of the wind. Details like a fitted hood and elastic binding at cuffs and hem let you batten it down when the weather gets extra surly.
- Made of ripstop polyester with a DWR finish to shed light precip.
- Lined with cozy warm sherpa fleece in the torso and smooth polyester in the sleeves to glide over layers.
- Diamond quilted synthetic insulation has 50% recycled content.
- Hood, cuffs and hem have elastic edge binding to seal out drafts.
- Zippered hand pockets and a zippered internal pocket hold small essentials.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.