Direct mount chainring for use with SRAM cranks with removable spider system. The spider system allows easy switching between direct mount rings and spiders, giving you flexibility to try out drivetrain options.
- Narrow wide tooth profile for great chain retention.
- Machined with aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing.
- Compatible with SRAM cranks-XX1, XO1, XO, X9, X7, S2210, S1400, and Truvativ AKA (GXP).
- Rings are 30, 32, 34, and 36T.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Attachment||Direct mount (SRAM)|