High-tech gloves for skiers who want breathable protections from cold and wind.
- Made of polyester and elastane soft shell with a water-resistant Gore Windstopper® membrane.
- Synthetic leather palms are durable.
- Soft polyester fleece lining adds warmth.
- Short stretch cuffs won't interfere with pole straps.
- Face fabric is polyester and spandex with a water resistant coating.
- Precision race fit with refinorced fingers.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.