Outdoor activities don’t end just because the sunny weather does. These insulated gloves will get you through early morning training runs, winter bike commutes, and Nordic ski adventures.
- Face fabric is polyester and spandex with a water resistant coating.
- Synthetic leather palms are durable and touch screen compatible.
- Fully insulated with warm Thinsulate bonded to the face fabric so it stays in place.
- Soft polyester fleece lining adds warmth.
- Velcro wrist closures seal out drafts.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.