Put on these run gloves as the temperature starts to dip. Great for the shoulder seasons to keep your fingers warm, yet maintains breathablility as your run tempo increases.
- Made of Dri-FIT polyester fabric to help keep you dry and comfortable.
- Strategically placed mesh gussets and panels for breathability.
- Articulated fingers and palm for natural range of motion.
- Extended, angled ergonomic cuff for warmth and integration with sleeves.
- Conductive thumb and forefinger tips provide touchscreen compatibility.
- Strategically placed silicone for grip.
- Reflective details.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|