Winter running requires some commitment. Warm hands make it easier to dig deep. Slip on these insulating gloves and get your miles done.
- Therma-FIT™ polyester, spandex and polyurethane fleece adds warmth even when wet.
- Innovative curved gussets allow for a relaxed hand.
- Articulated fingers and palm for a natural range of motion.
- Extended and angled ergonomic cuff for warmth and integration with sleeves.
- Conductive panels on forefinger tip and thumbs make them touchscreen compatible.
- Strategically placed silicone for added grip.
- Fleece nose wipe on thumb.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|