Stylishly built with the toughest materials, these mitts give you a solid grip on winter skiing, climbing, or mountaineering.
- Shells are lightweight with durable Pertex Shield and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® insert.
- Stout goat leather palms ensure durability.
- Lightweight removable liners are insulated with 170g PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation with warm boiled wool on the backs of hands and fleece on the palms.
- Liners have a split-finger design for increased dexterity.
- Long gauntlet-style cuffs have shockcord adjustment at the hem and a cinch strap at the wrist.
- Manufacturer's recommended temperature range is -29 to -12°C.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.