Goodbye cold, stiff hands, hello winter! If cold hands prevent you from doing up your own ski boots, it's time to put these gloves on your shopping list.
- Nylon and spandex shells have waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® inserts to keep out wetness.
- Insulated with 200g synthetic PrimaLoft HiLoft Silver, with lighter weight 133g EnduraLoft insulation in the palm and gauntlet.
- Palms are tough, water-resistant goat leather, and there are Sensor leather touchscreen-compatible inserts on the thumb and index finger.
- Lined with soft and quick drying microfleece.
- Adjustable cinch strap at wrists.
- Integrated ALTIHEAT heating element in back of hand and fingers is powered by two rechargable lithium ion batteries.
- Batteries have their own seam-sealed zippered chamber.
- Battery life is 2.5 hours on high, 5 hours on medium, 8 hours on low power.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|