Warm enough for Rockies cold, durable enough for multiple rappels with iced-up ropes. These gloves excel at technical climbing in severe cold. The shells are waterproof and the palms are designed to resist abrasion. Stretch panels on the knuckles give you great mobility when gripping tools, and placing screws. The combination of fleece and lofted polyester insulations keeps your fingers warm through the long belay sessions.
- Shells are made of nylon and spandex with a GORE-TEX® laminate that's waterproof-breathable and fully seam taped.
- Insulated with 100g PrimaLoft HiLoft Silver® polyester in the shell, 60g PrimaLoft Active and PrimaLoft Gold polyester in the liner.
- Liners are nylon ripstop with fleece interior.
- Palms are synthetic leather with Kevlar stitching.
- Cuffs have shockcord adjustment and ladder lock wrist cinch.
- Pre-curved 3DFit technology construction offers improved ergonomics and dexterity.
- Manufacturer's recommended comfort range is -29 to -12°C.
|Liner fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|