Sorel 1964 Premium Canvas Winter Boots - Women's
If you're seeking a winter boot that does more than look the part, your quest is complete. The 1964 Premium Canvas boot is no-nonsense when it comes to keeping feet dry. And it has a soft side too, in the form of a felted inner boot.
- Waxed canvas upper.
- Seam sealed waterproof construction.
- 6mm felted inner boot is removable so you can dry it out when snow gets in.
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug midsole.
- Vulcanized rubber shell offers durability and herringbone outsole provides grip.
- Manufacturer's suggested temperature rating of -32°C for active use.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||Polypropylene and polyester|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|