La Sportiva Batura 2.0 GTX Boots - Unisex
Ideal for technical routes at elevation. The Batura 2.0 uses 2-layer GORE-TEX® to create a breathable, waterproof system. An integrated external GORE-TEX gaiter has an asymmetrical zipper and stretch fabric to form a good seal. The inner boot has a moisture transporting layer to create the ideal climate for your feet in cold conditions. Low-profile upper and a low-volume midsole profile allow the boot to climb well with or without crampons. A stiff honeycomb carbon insole supports your foot and creates an air chamber for insulation and rigid performance when front pointing or edging.
- GORE-TEX® outer gaiter with a Cordura® laminate provides exterior waterproofness.
- Water-resistant zipper is asymmetrical and has additional velcro closure flap for weather protection.
- GORE-TEX inner boot is lined with dual-density PE micro-cellular insulating foam and thermo-reflective aluminum facing, for serious warmth plus transport of moisture to the outer layer.
- Insulated removable footbed and Vibram rubber rand.
- Carbon fibre insole with reinforced honeycomb structure for an insulating air pocket.
- 8-9mm TPU/PU midsole reduces weight while creating a rigid climbing platform.
- Sole is highly insulating Vibram PE with rubber toe inserts.
- Anti-abrasion rubber reinforcements are suitable for step-in crampons.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|