La Sportiva Trango Alp Evo GTX Boots - Men's
Multi-purpose, durable alpine boots for classic 3-season alpine climbing. Designed to be sturdy, but with a minimalist look, they avoid unnecessary stitching for comfort and complete waterproofness. Compatible with hybrid crampons.
- Uppers are water-repellent Idro-Perwanger® leather and polyurethane leather.
- Inner injection system makes them robust and cuts out the need for outer seams to keep them waterproof.
- Lined with waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort to keep feet dry.
- Insoles have 7mm graded nylon.
- Midsoles are EVA with polyurethane at toe and heel for excellent shock absorption across various terrain.
- Soles are Vibram® One for solid traction.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|