Scarpa Phantom 6000 Boots - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Mountaineering performance for Alaska, Aconcagua, and the Canadian Rockies in winter. The Phantom 6000 are ready to go big. Get a nimble, progressive fit with the quick-lace system using strong Dyneema cord. Keep your precious heat with the felt and 4mm-EVA inner boot. And get the streamlined performance of a leather boot with the multi-day versatility of a double boot.
- Gaiters are light and super tough Kevlar-reinforced Schoeller S-Tech Fabric.
- Gaiters feature Super Fabric with Outdry for weatherproof durability.
- Upper/shell is constructed from Cordura, EVA and cork for durable, lightweight warmth.
- Removable liner is made of Primaloft Micropile, EVA and cork to keep your feet toasty at altitude.
- Durable waterproof Flexseal® zipper closure eases access.
- Quick-lace system allows for easy tie-ins with cold or gloved fingers.
- Insole is made of carbon fibre and EVA for cushioned control.
- Microporous EVA midsoles are lightweight and absorb shock.
- Vibram Zero Gravity soles retain grip and sensitivity.
- Compatible with all crampon binding systems.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure