Columbia Loveland Mid Omni Heat Winter Boots - Women's
Waterproof, winter boots to take on high drifts and low temperatures. The upper uses a web wrap for a secure fit. Comfy, warm, they have a light faux fur collar and trim to help keep out drafts and swirling snow.
- Uppers are waterproof synthetic textile.
- Omni-Heat reflective liner have a pattern of aluminium dots on a breathable membrane to reflects heat back toward your feet.
- Thinsulate® insulation with additional underfoot insulation.
- Removable footbeds are contoured EVA, with brushed nylon covers.
- Midsoles use Techlite compound for light cushioning.
- Outsoles are non-marking traction rubber.
- Active temperature rating (according to manufacturer) is -32°C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.