Titanium is so light, you may forget it's on your wrist. St. Moritz specializes in making dive watches, so the locking, screw-down crown provides dependable waterproof performance.
- Cordura strap is made of genuine super tough Cordura with a synthetic liner that minimizes sweat absorption.
- Solid titanium case protects the workings.
- Rugged sapphire crystal is virtually scratch proof.
- Hour, minute and second hand with date.
- Superluminous indicators are legible in low light.
- Case diameter with crown is 34mm. Thickness is 10mm.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Nylon|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|12/24 hour format||No|
|Metric/imperial units format||No|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|