Forged from titanium with a virtually scratchproof sapphire crystal face, this timeless watch is built for rugged use. The high-grade titanium band has the durability of a metal band without the extra weight. And like the Pathfinders that came before, it has an alarm with a ceramic resonator, which provides an easily audible chime.
- Momentum Swiss quartz movement design situates the crown and alarm button the left side.
- Titanium case with crystal sapphire face is durable and beautiful.
- High-grade titanium band is lightweight and bulletproof.
- Sapphire crystal face is anti-glare.
- Displays time and date.
- Alarm function with snooze feature.
- Watch face is smaller than other Pathfinder III models.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Titanium|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Metric/imperial units format||No|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
|Illumination||Luminous dial + hands|