Lightweight with solid traction, so you can enjoy trail running. The perimeter frame shape gives you good edge grip for negotiating crunchy, chewed-up surfaces. Minimalist bindings are easy to adjust so you can get moving, and were especially developed to encourage the natural motion of running. Designed for hardpacked snow on flat and rolling terrain.
- Frames are lightweight, sturdy 6061-T6 anodized aluminum.
- Lightec decking is lightweight and remains flexible at low temperatures.
- Aluminum Assault crampons have 5 long, aggressive points for 360-degree traction on gnarly terrain.
- Instinct pivot binding plates provide shock absorption.
- Contact Grip bindings offer maximum support for minimum weight, and allow for natural positioning and stride.
- Stainless steel Boa cables on bindings have a micro-adjustable dial for a custom, secure fit.
- Flexible heel straps provide support.
|Ideal for||Snowshoe running|
|Dimensions||7 x 23in.|
|Max recommended load||100-220lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.