Take on the hilly sections with confidence in these high-traction snowshoes. Made with durable materials, equipped with aggressively-pointed crampons, and an adjustable binding. Best in dry snow, and hilly but not full-on mountain terrain.
- Frames are lightweight, sturdy 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with perimeter traction teeth for security on sidehill terain.
- Weave Lite decking is abrasion resistant while remaining lightweight.
- Core crampons have 5 long, aggressive points for 360-degree traction on gnarly terrain.
- Free Motion pivot binding plates promote an efficient stride.
- Contact Ultimate bindings fit a wide variety of footwear from light hiking boots to larger mountaineering and snowboard boots.
- Stainless steel Boa cables on bindings have a micro-adjustable dial for a custom, secure fit.
- Flexible heel straps provide support.
- Heel riser bar reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
|Ideal for||General snowshoeing|
|Max recommended load||
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.