After K2 proved what the Joy Driver Snowboard was capable of, they brought it back in a split design that's just as sweet. Pro rider Lucas DeBari helped design a board that's perfect for hard charging, riding spines and dropping in to steep lines. Combining the dampness of Bamboo with a directional, camber and a rockered tip, the Joy Driver is very responsive board that floats even in the deepest days.
- Tapered directional shape provides float for charging the steep and deep line of your choice.
- Precision Baseline combined with a camber profile that offers pop as well as easy edge initiation and hold.
- Ultratech construction is tough, lightweight, and ready for the slapping and banging of skinning up.
- High-quality sintered base is thin, light and provides great glide.
- Bambooyah™ blended core provides lightweight strength and durability.
- Carbon and Triaxial fiberglass make a lively board that's torsionally stiff.
- Carbon web adds sensitivity and brings the pop closer to the binding area.
- Split tracks opens the possibility of riding the ideal stance for you by removing the limiting inserts.
- Setback is 19mm (3/4 in.).
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.