A cool and surfy K2 Split Bean. The short, wide proportions will make you forget what you know about how a board should ride. The long nose creates a board that's super surfy, easy to manoeuver, glides in powder and lets you lays it out on groomers.
- Tapered directional shape provides float to charge your steep and deep line of choice.
- All terrain baseline, Tweekend, fully rockered with a medium rise in the tip and lower rise in the tail for a balance of float and control.
- Ultratech construction tough, light and ready for the slapping and banging of skinning up.
- Sintered base is durable and absorbs wax well.
- Bambooyah™ blended core provides lightweight strength and durability.
- Biaxial glass on top and bottom of the core creates balanced, all-purpose flex and performance.
- Split tracks open up infinite stances.
- K2 recommends downsizing 10-15cm from your standard board length.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.