Castelli Mortirolo 2 Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
If the word "winter" brings to mind cool grey drizzle rather than icicles and whiteouts, this is for you. The strategically placed fabrics will keep you warm but not overheated while riding in mellow conditions.
- Front fabric is Windstopper® X-Fast 2, for windproofness and water-resistance.
- Back of the jacket is Castelli® Warmer fabric, with a brushed interior to add a soft, cozy feel.
- 3 external rear pockets are good for storing gloves, eyewear, energy bars, etc.
- Full-length zipper down centre front.
- Reflective hits make you more visible when the world is just varying shades of gray.
- Silicone gripper at waist keeps it from riding up.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.