Named for the Omloop race, a one day classic held in Belgium in February, these knee-length thermal bib shorts suit such cold-weather races and training days. The fabric allows a soft raw edge at the back of the knee that won't cut in, and the women's version incorporates a bib shape that's designed not to irritate. Get ready for your most comfortable fall riding ever.
- Made from Castelli's stretchy and warm Thermoflex fleece fabric that also provides great breathability.
- Mesh bib straps breathe well so you add warmth with your base layer, not your bib.
- Raw-cut edges at anatomically shaped knees are soft on skin without digging in.
- Progetto X2 Air women's specific seat pad has strategic sculpting and gel inserts to provide extra cushioning and breathability between you and your saddle.
- Reflective details for low-light visibility.
- Castelli recommends use from 12 to 18°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|