An exclusive run from Burton, available only at MEC. The Burton [ak] Cloud Jacket mixes lux looks with pro-level snowboarding features. Its 2-layer fabric uses taped construction for strong waterproof bonds combined with the zonal warmth and breathability of a mapped taffeta and brushed tricot lining. The signature women’s [ak] fit allows for layering options in mixed-bag weather conditions.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® nylon is waterproof-breathable and durable.
- Fully taped seams keep water from soaking through.
- Nylon taffeta and soft tricot liner adds warmth and slides over layers.
- Articulated fit accommodates dynamic sessions and layering.
- Internal pocket has cord routing to accommodate your headphones.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Removable stretch powder skirt is water-resistant and attaches to compatible ski pants.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 internal drop-in with cord port|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.