Evolv Ashima Rock Shoes - Children to Youths
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Designed in collaboration with climbing prodigy Ashima Shiraishi, the Ashimas are purpose-built to crush the world's hardest boulder and sport routes. Aggressive downturned shape means they precisely and securely latch onto miniscule features on steep routes. And that heel? Oh, that heel – completely revamped with a perfect fit, it locks onto desperate with zero slip and total precision.
- Leather upper is lined with synthetic fabric for a precise and stretch-free fit.
- Lace-up design results in a locked-in fit.
- VTR rand is thicker in the front toe area.
- Anatomically moulded heel.
- Downturned performance fit.
- Soles are 4.2mm TRAX® high-friction rubber for outstanding sensitivity.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.