Evolv Ashima Rock Shoes - Children to Youths
Designed in collaboration with climbing prodigy Ashima Shiraishi, the Ashimas are purpose-built to crush the world's hardest boulder and sport routes. Aggressive downturned shape means they precisely and securely latch onto miniscule features on steep routes. And that heel? Oh, that heel – completely revamped with a perfect fit, it locks onto desperate with zero slip and total precision.
- Leather upper is lined with synthetic fabric for a precise and stretch-free fit.
- Lace-up design results in a locked-in fit.
- VTR rand is thicker in the front toe area.
- Anatomically moulded heel.
- Downturned performance fit.
- Soles are 4.2mm TRAX® high-friction rubber for outstanding sensitivity.
- Sized in men’s US sizes.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|