Foul weather performance perfection for riding through fall, winter and spring. Highly water and wind resistant, the Perfetto was designed to remain breathable and protective when pushing the pace through less-than-ideal conditions. Dropped tail design sits low and flat to repel wheel spray. The tailored fit won't flap like a sail when descending, while grippy waistband ensures a solid fit even when sprinting.
- WINDSTOPPER X-Lite Plus fabric with windproof PTFE laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Nano Flex polyester inserts under the arms have fleecy texture and provide excellent breathability.
- Full length YKK Vislon zipper with wind flap.
- 3 rear drop-in pockets feature laser-cut drainage holes.
- Silicone gripper at waistband.
- Dropped tail design protects from wheel spray.
- Castelli recommends use from 6 to 15°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Technology||GORE-TEX Windstopper X-Lite|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|