Castelli Meno 2 Bib Tights - Men's
- Available prices $164.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Refined to simple perfection. Castelli designed these tights as their most straightforward, high performing, winter riding gear. With only 4 panels, the minimalist design uses Thermoflex Core 2 fabric in the front for exceptional moisture management. The back panels are made from Thermoflex fabric with serious stretch for streamlined fit. All day riding comfort comes from a dual density soft foam lining and ergonomic shaping in the seat pad. Lightweight breathable bib straps and ankle zips let you vent when needed.
- Thermoflex Core 2 fabric on the front panels features an inner layer of hollow core polyester fibres with a nylon outer layer to create a push-pull moisture transport system, keeping you drier and more comfortable when regular Thermoflex would make you too warm.
- Thermoflex nylon and elastane fabric on the back panel is warm and pleasantly stretchy.
- Mesh bib straps for breathability.
- KISSAir chamois features a soft, seamless skin care layer that adapts to your anatomy for no-chafe comfort. The variable-thickness pad cushions your sensitive parts to keep you comfortable on the saddle.
- Ankle zippers for easy on/off.
- Reflective Castelli logos for high visibility.
- Castelli recommends use from 4 to 15°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.