Rack up run after run in these performance ski socks. The graduated compression can stabilize muscles, accelerate lactic acid removal and increase circulation. And the hydrophobic blister-fighting fabric and mesh vent panels keep you cool and comfortable.
- Made of a moisture-wicking blend of synthetic hydrophobic yarns that feel soft on skin.
- Graduated compression technology aids in blood and lymph circulation to keep you warm and reduce fatigue.
- Air channels and strategically placed mesh in the forefoot and ankle help prevent overheating.
- Cushioning wraps the achilles, ankle and shin.
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability.
- Smooth flat toe seams to prevent chafing and blisters.
- Deep heel pocket to cradle the foot.
- Reinforced arch construction for superior support and reduced foot fatigue.
- Medium fits men's size 6-8.5. Large fits men's 9-12.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Active compression|