A pack for on or off piste. The Freerider 26 carries your skis, board, or snowshoes comfortably, while keeping your avy tools ready for rapid access.The foam frame sheet is removable so you make a warm chair in the snow. A vertical snowboard/snowshoe system has wide attachment points to keep the load stable.
- Alpine back system carries load comfortably while allowing mobility.
- Foam frame sheet can be used as a sitting pad.
- Skis can be carried vertically in the snowboard attachment, diagonally, or A-frame style on the sides.
- Panel loading with U-zipper.
- Ice axe loops and loops for Deuter® Helmet Holder.
- Snow-shedding stretch side pockets.
- Sternum strap has integrated whistle.
- Large front shovel compartment with handle and probe slots.
- Pocket for wet gear, and a top pocket for valuables and goggles.
- Hydration system ready (not included).
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.