A close-fitting, technical pack with all-mountain touring capability. It can be fitted with a Mammut Removable Airbag 3.0 System (RAS) for added safety in avalanche terrain. No-nonsense clamshell zip access to front compartment features dedicated stow pockets for rescue essentials. At 15L, the main compartment provides enough space to carry all you need for single days of shredding and quick-hit tours.
- Anatomically padded back panel, shoulder straps and hip belt provide cushion and balanced feel that skis well.
- Zippered clamshell access to main and front compartments.
- Front compartment features dedicated pockets for avalanche rescue essentials.
- Small zippered internal pocket with key clip
- Integrated attachment points for diagonally carrying skis or vertically carrying a snowboard.
- Includes pack only. RAS 3.0 and refillable air cartridge are not included.
- Hydration compatible.
- Safety leg loops for use with the RAS 3.0 airbag system.
|Main fabric||300-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.