Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Softshell Jacket - Women's
A weather-resistant jacket with a hint of insulation for fall and winter training. Soft shell fabric fends off chilly winds and intermittent showers. To keep your core warm, low-profile thermal panels hold heat. Athletic fit is tailored to suit the ride position.
- Foam-coated polyester ELITE soft shell is windproof with excellent water resistance.
- Thermal panels under arms are warm yet breathable fleece.
- Full-length front zipper with internal draft flap.
- 3 open rear pockets hold small items.
- Gripper elastic on rear hem keeps the jacket in place.
- Reflective hits for low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.