Pearl Izumi Select Classic Cycling Tights - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
High performing and supportive tights for shoulder season riding. The women's specific chamois provides comfort and support where it matters. SELECT Transfer Dry fabric wicks moisture, so you won't go from sweaty to chilly when riding in unpredictable weather.
- SELECT Transfer Dry fabric is supportive and fast-drying.
- Tour 3D chamois with 6-panel design.
- Subtle reflective accents for low-light riding.
- Full length for cold-weather riding.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.