Sprints, hill climbs or breakaways, power is the difference between the podium and mid-pack. The 3D+ Power MAS crankset and unique INpower system are sophisticated and compact. Unlike other power meters, the INpower system is primarily located within the crank axle, so it's protected from the elements, less susceptible to signal interference, and less likely to be damaged in a crash. The axle-centred design also opens up a range of metrics including torque effectiveness and pedal stroke analysis. The best part? The stealthy design means you can keep your ride looking refined and sleek.
- Light, stiff aluminum Rotor 3D+ MAS crankset features multiple holes for chain ring adjustability.
- Ultra-stiff aluminum UBB axle is compatible with BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, PF BBRight and BB386 Evo frames.
- INpower power meter system is located within the crank axle for cleaner data transfer and protection.
- ANT+ protocol and axle design means data transfer won't succumb to temperature fluctuations.
- Torque effectiveness and pedal smoothness measurements help riders master their pedal stroke.
- Torque 360 data determines wattage at different stroke points by analyzing the left leg to help optimize technique.
- OCA dead point and power analysis helps optimize your Q-Ring setup.
- Requires a single AA battery for up to 300 hours of riding time.
- Measures cadence.
|Weight||525g (170 mm)|
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Length||170, 172.5, 175mm|
|Bottom bracket included||No|