MEC Timeless Knicker - Women's
Knickers with 4-way stretch to step high over trail obstacles and aim your toe toward just-within-reach climbing holds. The tapered fit skims your legs and the soft fabric brings a graceful drape to heated training situations.
- Made of lightweight polyester with spandex.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light precipitation.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Wide waistband has an external drawcord to tune the fit.
- Front hand pockets.
- Back pocket has snap closure.
- Cut slightly below the knee.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.