Comfy shoes that offer great performance and a distinct look. The slightly arched shape suits precise face climbing or steep and sporty lines. Bouldering? The moderate stiffness brings a degree of sensitivity, while the beautifully tensioned heel ensures a secure fit for hooking and camming.
- Dyed leather uppers with padded tongue ensure total comfort.
- Single strap velcro closure system for a secure fit.
- Dark Matter rubber is sticky, sensitive and blue!
- Slight arch transfers power to toe and heel.
- Moderate stiffness is great for precise edging and smearing.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.