Comfy shoes that offer great performance and a distinct look. The slightly arched shape suits precise face climbing or steep and sporty lines. Bouldering? The moderate stiffness brings a degree of sensitivity, while the beautifully tensioned heel ensures a secure fit for hooking and camming.
- Dyed leather uppers with padded tongue ensure total comfort.
- Single strap velcro closure system for a secure fit.
- Dark Matter rubber is sticky, sensitive and blue!
- Slight arch transfers power to toe and heel.
- Moderate stiffness is great for precise edging and smearing.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.