Aggressively shaped and futuristically sensitive, these shoes are made for crushing. Super-sticky thin rubber suits desperate scumming and inventive heel hooking. 2 buckle closures ensure a locked-in fit, while the low-profile tongue provides just enough cush for pumpy endurance routes.
- Synthetic upper won't pooch out over time.
- Super lightweight design won't weigh you down come project day.
- 2 velcro straps provide a nuanced fit.
- Down-turned toe directs latching power to the front of your foot.
- Ultra-thin midsole offers sensitivity for delicate footwork.
- Dark Matter rubber is sticky and lightweight.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|