Aggressively shaped and futuristically sensitive, these shoes are made for crushing. Super-sticky thin rubber suits desperate scumming and inventive heel hooking. 2 buckle closures ensure a locked-in fit, while the low-profile tongue provides just enough cush for pumpy endurance routes.
- Synthetic upper won't pooch out over time.
- Super lightweight design won't weigh you down come project day.
- 2 velcro straps provide a nuanced fit.
- Down-turned toe directs latching power to the front of your foot.
- Ultra-thin midsole offers sensitivity for delicate footwork.
- Dark Matter rubber is sticky and lightweight.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.