Open-water swimming or snorkeling? Stay visible to boats zipping by with this bright inflatable dry bag. It’s made to attach to your body and float along as you swim across busy lakes or bays. It can also give you a sense of security as something to hold onto when taking breaks (but it’s not designed as a PFD or lifesaving device). Since it’s watertight, you can use it stash your wallet and car keys instead of hiding them under your towel on shore.
- Made of durable PVC with reinforced seams.
- Yellow colour and dive symbol for visibility and safety.
- Streamlined shape follows behind you with minimal drag.
- 2 air chambers keep it floating high in the water. Valve lets you add air without letting water in.
- Dry bag style rolltop closure keeps contents dry (not designed for prolonged submersion but does just fine floating on the surface).
- Adjustable strap works as a shoulder strap on land or as a belt in the water. Ideal location is floating near your knees so it doesn't get tangled in your legs as you kick.
- Reinforced handles.
- Inflated dimensions are 50 x 19cm. Flat dimensions are 55 x 36cm.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|