Dig in to steep and icy slopes with confidence. Part of Atlas' Peak series, these snowshoes feature turned-up tails for pulling less snow, aggressive traction, and high-end bindings with precision adjustment. All to equip you for mountaineering or off-trail snowshoeing.
- Frames are aluminum in a unique V-shape.
- Tapered design and turned-up tails track straight in deep snow and pull less snow as you step, saving you energy.
- Nytex decking resists abrasion, withstands cold temperatures and sheds snow.
- Spring-loaded suspension holds them close underfoot to move freely, absorb impact, flex naturally and let crampons dig in deep.
- All-Trac Toe crampons have wide traction tabs on the sides and corners, plus sharp points on the front and rear.
- Traverse-Trac rear rails have sharp teeth parallel to the frame for grip when sidehilling.
- Wrapp Helix bindings use a high-performance Boa closure system that adjusts with the twist of a dial.
- Heel lifts for comfort and efficiency when going uphill.
|Max recommended load||
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.