Need a slippery yet reliable set of hoops? With a low spoke count and a super-aero 30mm profile, the WH-RS330s are a great choice for training and fast club riding. The aerodynamic profile slices through wind better than standard rim/spoke shapes, yet won't get flexy when sprinting. Cone and bearing hub design makes them simple to adjust or overhaul when it comes time.
- Aluminum rims an aerodynamic 30mm profile.
- Oversized alloy nipples keep them running true.
- Bladed steel spokes.
- Spoke count is 16 front; 21 rear.
- Simple and reliable bearing system is easy to overhaul and maintain.
- 10 and 11 speed compatible.
|Ideal for||Sport road cycling|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Hub (front)||Shimano WH-RS330|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.