Need a slippery yet reliable set of hoops? With a low spoke count and a super-aero 30mm profile, the WH-RS330s are a great choice for training and fast club riding. The aerodynamic profile slices through wind better than standard rim/spoke shapes, yet won't get flexy when sprinting. Cone and bearing hub design makes them simple to adjust or overhaul when it comes time.
- Aluminum rims an aerodynamic 30mm profile.
- Oversized alloy nipples keep them running true.
- Bladed steel spokes.
- Spoke count is 16 front; 21 rear.
- Simple and reliable bearing system is easy to overhaul and maintain.
- 10 and 11 speed compatible.
|Ideal for||Sport road cycling|
|Recommended tire width||23-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Shimano WH-RS330|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.