Feeling done with slopeside crowds? Rule over backcountry real estate with this versatile board. Balanced freeride geometry offers stability and effortless floaty fun on deep days. Directional shape is super classic – it rides with a slightly longer nose to encourage pop in the tail with a rad degree of float and control regardless of condition. FSC-certified wood core is light and enhances strength and edge-hold. Carbon layer provides just the right amount of stiffness and responsiveness for any conditions you are planning to hit. The unique Split Channel design is adjustable, fast and easy to engage so you can yo-yo to your heart's content.
- Directional camber has a rockered tip to promotes float and control, while the camber underfoot drives with power and stability.
- Directional shape with 17mm taper; nose is wider than the tail for float, stability at speed and smooth turns.
- FSC-certified Super Fly Core II uses stronger, lighter woods where they provide pop, and add strength.
- Dualzone EGD puts the wood grain along the toe and heel edges perpendicular to the core, for consistent edge-hold and strength.
- 45° Carbon Highlights Hi-Voltage adds a full tip-to tail carbon layer to drop weight, add torsional stiffness and give it an aggressive ride feel.
- Squeezebox core improves pop and performance with powerful sections and thinner, more flexible sections. Energy is transferred from your feet to the tip and tail to make the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- Recycled sintered WFO base infuses a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra absorbent high density sintered material to produce an ultra-durable base that stays wide open in all seasons and all conditions.
- Split Channel mounting system design with pre-mounted pucks.
- EcoZen® topsheet is a hyper clear copolyester material created from renewable raw materials.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.