Brutally handsome, terminally pretty. You know which lane we're in. You'll be 10K from civilization when you really start to appreciate the comfort, strength, and proven performance of this backcountry innovation. The Hitchhiker Binding melds the reliable conversion of Spark R&D Tesla T1 single-wire baseplate with the response and comfort of Burton Hammock Straps and Super Grip contra-strap. With a custom hi-back and its skintrack-friendly negative forward lean, this is the best possible option for the ups and downs of backcountry riding.
- Spark R&D Tesla T1 Single Wire binding plates are machined aluminum and come with touring brackets to mount directly to 2015 Burton splitboards without any hardware. For other boards Voile pucks are required.
- Single-component Hi-Back construction is simple, light and incredibly responsive and has integrated heel lifts for uphill travel.
- Quick-adjust FLAD means you can adjust hi-back angle quickly.
- Hammockstrap and super grip capstrap ensures a super comfortable and secure fit in a stitch-less design for improved durability.
- Double take buckles makes it fast and easy to get a tight, responsive fit.
- Compatible with Burton and Spark Ibex crampon.
- XS fits men's boots 6-7, women's 6-8, Small fits men’s boots 7-8, women’s 8-10; medium fits men’s 8-10.5, women’s 10+, large fits men’s 11+.